Thursday, June 7, 2012

Random May

Well, May was a busy month & I have some caching up to do!
Here are some belly pictures. I had my maternity session with my friend Lauren this week. I am 33 weeks tomorrow & she is leaving town for 3 weeks, so we went ahead & did the session. Might take a few more in studio when she gets back.

28 weeks


30 weeks with baby P
 This is just too cute not to show!! I know she will hate me for it one day!! Ellie got BIG GIRL furniture the weekend of Mother's Day. She was really excited about moving into her big girl bed. The first night was just ok, but she has done great since then. A few nights here & there she wakes up & comes in our room. I decided to walk her back to bed & not make a routine of her sleeping with us since I am not sleeping wonderfully anyway. She has been sleeping all night!
 Waiting for daddy to get her room all set up~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers