Saturday, May 19, 2012

30 weeks...

& 9 more to go! We scheduled a repeat c/section on July 20th. So,  Mr. Patrick will be here by then for sure!! The dr still thinks my water could break & I could try to VBAC,  but I am not holding my breath. He is already a big baby & Ellie was in no hurry to come down or out ~ i am planning for the repeat with all our family here, but I guess you can never really tell with these babies!!
I am still doing great & Patrick sounded good too. He is still very active & his HR was in the 130's. I was pleased to have not gained any more weight this visit... I have not been eating very well. I want BAD food & am not in the mood to cook. Ellie & I went through Chick fil a on the way to the dr yesterday as a matter of fact. Oh well~ I haven't gained too much yet~hope vacation doesnt blow it!
Yes, vacation starts this week!! We are SO excited!! Ellie and I are driving to Nashville in the morning. My precious nephew is turning 1!! We are heading in for his WHALE party! Then some of my friends are givng me a dinner shower tomorrow night. We have plans to visit with some friends while we are in town!! Then we are heading to Perdido Key Thursday morning!!!! My dad has always talked about going for 10 days, but we have never done it... until this year! So we have the condo from Thursday through the following Saturday! Chad has Memorial Day week off & is flying directly to Florida. We are looking forward to a week of FUN, realaxation & sand~ will post lots of poictures when we get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers