Tuesday, May 8, 2012

28 weeks

Last week was busy & I am now 28 weeks along!
My sister, Marie graduated nursing school!! I am so very proud of her. I look at her & think there is NO way I could have gotten through my last year of nursing school with a baby, much less breast feeding & traveling 50 minutes each way. She was pinned at a nice ceremony Thursday & walked with her BSN classmates on Friday afternoon. We had a great party for her Friday night~ CONGRATULATOINS NURSE MARIE MULLINS!!! Hard to believe I was in her shoes 8 years ago... awaiting a phone call to hear about that first job & talking the NCLEX! Whew, glad that is in the past!
We had a fun day at the pool Saturday. Ellie learned how to swim, with YaYa as her teacher. My mom told me she didn't need swimming lessons & look she was right again!! I bought this little vest for learners last year & it was too big, but it is perfect this year. My little 'scared of nothing' girl was going in the deep end by the end of the day & jumping in from the stairs, then cried when it was time to get out! I am so excited about the beach even more now!! look at her~
 Marie & Ryan before pinning~
 WE are all so proud of Marie~
 love this CAKE!!
 Michael stopped by before his baseball trip for a picture & hug~
 Ellie trying out the icing!
 Congratulations Nurse Marie~
I went to the Dr. today. They are still only seeing one small, non-active bleed behind the placenta. At its largest 8 cm,  is now down to 4cm. Praise the Lord! Patrick is doing great & so am I. We are moving right along & I am feeling ready to get his room together. Hopefully, we can get it started before vacation & finish up the switching of furniture after. We bought the paint last week.  He is up to the 80% this week~ already weighing 3 pounds!! They have been closely watching his growth, & now I think he will be just fine size-wise! His hr was 136, good fluid & always lots of movement! Dr. Hodshon went on & put me on the books for a repeat c-section for July 20th. Dr. Drey, the same guy who delivered Ellie will do it again! I am feeling very blessed that all our prayers were heard & knowing He will continue to watch over us the next 10.5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers