Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ryan is 1!!!

My sweet little nephew, Ryan, turned one on May 22nd! He had a whale party on Sunday. He was so cute in his smocked outfit~ he did not dive into the cake like we thought & by present time, he was tired. This year has flown by... It seems like he was just born!

 Birthday Boy~
 Me & Ryan waitng for the party to start~
 Marie, Ryan & Michael
 Cake time~
 & now onto the presents~ this bib was from Kaka! He got lots of cute gifts & I think it was 7 bathing suits!!
 Ellie at the party~ she had so much fun with all the cousins, especially Gi-an-ga aka Gianna
Happy First Birthday to my favorite little nephew (I can say that for now because Miles isnt here yet!) ~ I look forward to spending many more with you buddy! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers