Saturday, October 22, 2011

PLAY TIME

We love playing with friends & here are a few shots~

Maddie & Ellie
 RUN!!!
 Lunch time with Zach & Maddie
 Helping me make dirt cake for our visit from cousins Abby & Ashlyn
(I guess I know why this Polo dress was on sale... she can unbutton it too easy!)
 Enjoying the Cool Whip top
 (excuse the beer bottle in the back ground... I was not drinking during the day, promise it was empty from the night before!)
 At Hadley Gray's 1st Birthday Party~ Ellie's owl shirt was perfect for the little hoot theme!! She was checking all the kids out!
 Multi tasking... lunch & blackberry! She loves talking on the phone now. She brings me the phone & says "Yaya" so of course we call my mom & she LOVES it!!! It is so funny, everyitme the phone rings she thinks it is Yaya (do we talk that much?!) & everytime I say bye she says 'byebye Yaya'!! SO CUTE! 
Ellie wants to know where everybody is now. She goes through all the names she knows & says 'where daddy' or 'where Pa'? I tell her what everybody is doing at that particular time! & she likes to tell you whose item it is... mommy's & points to the bed), daddy's &points to his car. She is a mess & when I call her a mess, she says 'mess' :) love her~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers