Monday, February 13, 2012

Updates

Just a little February updating...
Ellie is going to be 2 next month!!! WOW~ All the party planing has definitely taken my mind off things ;)  We are just having small parties this year. Last year was a wear out!! We decided to have a little lunch with our families & close friends the weekend before her birthday in Nashville & on her actual birthday, we are having her JC friends over.
Ellie is still doing pretty good potty training. The last few days we have had more accidents than we ever had. I think she just gets so busy playing & forgets. 2 days in a row she had 3 accidents & then again yesterday 2 more :(  I know it is a work in progress but she overall is doing really well!!
After we were home for New Year's Week she was back & forth napping & sleeping on the floor or in her bed. Then after she spent a couple nights at my parents, she was on the floor every night for a week. I did a bad thing... let her nap on the couch or in bed with me... so we are still working on breaking that... maybe next week. The rest has been nice for me & I love the snuggle time!! But, I am happy to say she has been sleeping in her bed all night!! WHOOHOO~ She is sleeping from between 8-9 til 8-9 in the morning! Her newest trick is being able to open the door! So, her little sweet precious face is the first thing I see when i open my eyes!!!!! Love her!
My update is not the one I was hoping to give. We went to the Dr. Thursday. The bleed had gotten bigger. Baby still looks good, Praise the Lord~ heart beat was 140 & growing normally. We were not able to tell for sure if it is a boy or girl... next ultra sound scheduled for March 2nd!! I am thinking boy... what do you think?!?
I am taking it as easy as I can... no work, no lifting (except when I have to pick up Ellie), no exercise, nothing to make those uterine muscles contract ie pelvic rest :( We are praying for the bleed to be smaller in 3 weeks & for baby to still be growing on track. Pretty much, still the same story... don't know why it happened, don't know what will make it better or worse & time will tell. Dr. Drey was wonderful... he is the dr that delievered ellie. He was very thorough & talked us through it all!!Thanks for all the prayers ~ we appreciate then!!
We are having a little Valentine's cookie making party today!! Hope everyone has a very happy day tomorrow!! LOVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers