Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Mommy, I poopoo my panties"

Yes, we are potty training & we were doing so well... i guess it was too good to be true :(
Ellie did so welll at the beginning. Early February, we had a couple days with a few accidents. Then we got back on track for a few days. But, on Valentine's Day she started poopooing in her panties. UGH!! What a mess! But, I took it in stride & figured it would correct itself. But, we kept having accidents that whole week. We were in Nashville the following weekend & she had a few accidents but did pretty well over all. Even though she announced to the entire jewelry store that "i poopoo my panties" Oh my~pretty funny!!
We were doing pretty good all week once we got back home. Definitely, accidents but not like she did Sunday. I think by the time she went to bed I ran a whole load of her laundry! Pee pee & poo poo in the panties excpet two times all day... Mommy was FRUSTRATED! I wondered, is she too young? Is she jsut not really ready? Do we back track? What to do?!?
I said a little prayer for patience & Monday was a much better day!! My mom reminded me she is young, 2 next week, & we will have days like those. We are still rewarding success with m&m's & suckers. Might need to try a different bribe?!?
I am interested in any suggestions or ideas you mommas may have! Hopefully, we are getting back on track!! I do notice a difference when she is tired or busy playing with friends. I am doing a better job of taking her every hour or so, but sometimes she goes twice in one hour... We are spending a lot of tme in the bathroom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers