Thursday, September 8, 2011

18 months old

I know, I say this everytime... But I cannot believe Ellie is already 18 months old!!!
Ellie is so much fun! I just can't help myself but to laugh at her every day! She is talking so much! Her little personality is shining through her actions daily. She is (usually) such a good girl & friend. She gives hugs & kisses! She is talking more & more! Her newest word is 'off', as in take my shoes off or take this bow off! & a few weeks ago, her 1st phrase... 'i get down' !  She now has 14 teeth &gave up her paci! She is normally a pretty good eater & sleeper. Breakfast is between 8-9 as soon as she wakes up, a breakfast bar & fruit. She loves yogurt still & cheese! She is down to 1 nap, so here lately she eats lunch a little earlier like 11:30-12 & then naps about 2 hours. She enjoys an afternoon snack & then we have dinner, whenever Chad gets home. Her bed time is around 8-9... so you see, she usually sleeps 12 hours! I can't imagine a better little girl!
Here are a few pics I took Sunday after church. This was my sister Ellen's outfit.


My blue eyed girl
We are having her pictures taken tonight with my new friend, photographer, Lauren Clark. I am so excited!! Next Friday we go to the dr for her check up.... I will update with her new stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers