Thursday, August 4, 2011

July

Our family shot on the 4th of July!!

 just a few cute pictures of ellie this month

 zach, maddie, caitlyn & ellie watching the roger day show at funfest 2011
We have been home ALL month! I don't know if I can say that about any other month since I moved away in 2006. It has been great even though I miss my parents so much.
Chad was off July 4th weekend. We spent the weekend with friends, brian&taryn, the hall's & Scott (his fam was oot). We also saw some of my old work friends at the mobley's!
7/8 was our 5 year wedding anniversary! Wow, in 5 years!?! I love him so much, maybe even more than on 7/8/06. I feel blessed to call him my husband. I am proud of him & where we are at this point in our lives! We are parents now & he is making it possible for me to stay home with Ellie ~what a huge blessing! To celebrate, we enjoyed dinner with friends friday night. On Saturday, my in laws came to town. They stayed with Ellie for our first over night away! Chad & I had a night alone... nice dinner, drinks & a hotel! It was so nice, but we were ready to get home to our girl Sunday after brunch.
The following week, my sweet nephew came for a visit! Ryan is so cute & cuddly! Michael, Marie & Ryan came for 3 nights! We had such a good time & Ellen came to hang out Friday night! We did a little shopping & cooking! The next week, Ryan went for his 2 month check up... The boy weighs 15 pounds! I hated seeing them leave.
And the weekend after that, ann & maggie came for a visit! Yes... I saw all of my sisters in 1 week! Whoohoo!! Chad was off Saturday, so we had a fun girl afternoon & saw a movie. Chad grilled us dinner & we just enjoyed being together! I a, so glad we will see my whole family Friday & Chad's family Sunday! It makes saying goodbye easier when you have another visit soon! Ellie has changed so much since last month! She is talking so much more, climbing & having a general opinion! She is almost 17 months old! Since her 15 month check up, I bet her vocal has tripled! She is so funny! She is generally a really good girl. She eats well & sleeps through the night (we did have a week after vacation when she was waking up in the middle of the night, but now back to normal!!), and normally down to 1 goooood nap.
We have had a summer full of fun, playdates, friends & sun ... Hope you have too!

(we had the rule of 3 at the beginning of the month :( not such a fun week, but we made it through together!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers