Monday, June 14, 2010

1st night out!







Well, Ellie is 3 months old & we left her for the first time! Date night~


Friday night was the Resident Chiefs graduation dinner. No children allowed ...

So, the decision was to leave Ellie for a few hours or not go. All the wives said last year was really fun & we should go, but I had so much anxiety about leaving my baby girl! My in-laws were coming Friday night anyway to spend the weekend with us ... so after much thought & worry & conversations, I asked my mother in law to come in town early so we could go.

Our feeding schedule could not have worked out more perfect. I fed Ellie @ 5:15 then got dressed & we left @ 6. I cried a little in the car, but once we got there (& I had a glass of wine) I was fine!! She ended up taking a nap, then a bottle of breast milk that I had pumped around 8, so when we got home @ 10:30 she was ready to nurse! Grandma & Grandaddy said she was a good girl~

We both really missed her & text to check on her a couple times! But, all in all, I am glad we went & we had a really nice evening with friends!

It is exciting to think that it will be Chad in 4 years, a chief & graduating~YAY!!



We had a nice, low key weekend. Saturday night we went out to dinner & Sunday Chad was back to work for 24 hours.



This week we are planning & packing for the beach!! I am so excited to see Ellie in the sand & water! I hope her suitcase is big enough for all these clothes ... We also have her 3 month pictures scheduled, a play date with Maddie McDonald & a quick visit with SaSa (Ellen has UTK orientation) Wednesday. And on Tuesday night, we are so excited to find out the sex of the Hall baby - they are having a party to reveal boy or girl with cake! How fun!



Lots of beach pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers