Thursday, March 4, 2010

40 weeks ...


& no baby yet!

We had our 40 week/last Drs. appt yesterday. Ellie is est. to weigh 8#10 oz !! wow~ big girl!

She sounded good (FHR 130) & they even think she will have some hair! Everything looking perfect & my swelling has gone down even more this week, YAY! We are keeping with the plan to do a cervidil induction Sunday night with Pitocin starting Monday morning. Unless, of course, she decides to come on her own time before then!


We are anxious for her arrival ... like what if something happens & Chad is at the hospital - since tonight he is on call in Kingsport!!! Or, if she decides to come on my birthday - tomorrow?! All these what ifs! But we are really doing good, just playing the waiting game!


All of our family is planning to come here Sunday night/Monday morning. I am excited to see them! It has been over a month & I am missing them all! We have a surprise for everyone to wear to announce that Ellie is here~so cute! My mom & Monica (my mother-in-law) have goodies they are bringing! I hear there is a big basket of snacks for the hospital, yummy!


Well, just any day now! We will keep everyone updated with any news~THX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers