Friday, March 23, 2012

20 weeks

Well, I am a little behind & have no pictures... but I just wanted to give a little pregnancy update.
I went to the Dr. at 19 weeks. We found out we are having a BOY!! Still hard to believe & not really sure how we are going to change gears... but we are VERY excited!! Baby Boy looks good! He is in the 50% & moving like crazy. He has been getting the hiccups latley! No, he still doesn't have a name... I know, SO not like me not to have something monogrammed already but we just cannot decide!!! Chad & I have a list going but nothing nailed down. Ellie would have been Nathan Patrick & I do think that is Chad's favorite, but we will see!!
The visit went well. The bleeding has, for the moment, stopped! I still hold my breath everytime I go to the bathroom, but it is a good sign for now! I hate to even say it but this will be 3 weeks without :) YAY. We saw one of my favs, Dr. Hodshon. He said his wife, a L&D nurse, went through the same thing with their second. He had her stay off work & focus on life at home. We decided if it were his decision for his own wife then we would do the same! But no active bleeding,  even though the bleed is up to 8 cm from 7. So obviously, I was still concerned. He had good things to say & made me feel better. My placenta is low lying, but not a previa. More good news.

Our next appointment, ultra sound & GTT are on April 9th. We are hoping for no increase in bleed size,  no active bleeding, the ok to go back to work my weekends & no pelvic rest... ;)
All the thoughts & prayers are MUCH appreciated. We are so blessed to have all the support~this BOY is Loved. Now for a name~
I am 22 weeks now & will be 24 by Easter. This is going by SO fast & I am finally showing a little!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers