Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas

Well, I sure hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We sure did!! It was such a joy to celebrate with our sweet girl~last Christmas when I was pregnant, it was hard to imagine how this year would be. But, it was wonderful & I am sure the upcoming years will be even more fun!
Chad was on-call Christmas day, so we had our little family Christmas on Christmas Eve~I cooked dinner & we opened gifts. Ellie wasn't so sure about opening, but she LOVED her baby doll from Santa which was sitting in a little umbrella stroller :) As for the rest, she couldn't have cared less!

Here is Miss Ellie before church on Christmas morning
Lovin' her baby~she kisses her all the time

I just love this outfit~

Helping mommy make Christmas cookies for Santa




Merry Christmas~in her cute little jammies
We went to Nashville the day after Christmas & spent the week there with family & friends. It was a busy, but as always fun, week. Ellie got lots of very nice gifts from her aunts, grandparents, cousins & friends! She got some clothes, dvds, toys & my fav. a PB anywhere chair which she LOVES!
We rang in the new year with family & friends! It is hard to believe that 2011 is here & my girl is going to be turning 1!! CRAZY how time flies! (I am starting to plan her birthday party :) We have an exciting spring coming~ March is birthday month & May is wedding/baby month! no, no, no ... not me!! My sister, Marie is having a baby boy in May! We are so excited:) & Chad's sister is getting married on the beach! So it will be party party party/shower shower shower!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers