Thursday, November 11, 2010

1st SNOW

We have already had our first snow of the season!! Knowing me, I could not hardly wait for CHad to get home that Saturday morning so we could take Ellie out in the snow for the first time & take pictures of course!! I was so glad that I had bought Ellie a hat & mitten just last week ~
Oh & while I am posting ... our girl is crawling on her hands & knees now!! Watch out, her she comes!! She is fast & all over the place & she pulls herself up to standing all day but is so careful not to hurt herslef on the way back down! So, sweet :) Love this girl so much ~

almost ready to go out in the snow
Christmas card attempt #3~you will have to wait on the finished product

Daddy & Ellie in the snow


She loved her mittens & could not keep them out of her mouth!
So, it is winter now I guess .... & it has stayed pretty chili until this week & the temps are back up in the high 60's !!! No wonder everyone is sick!! Lovely Tennessee weather! Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers