Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Louisana


Well, I am a little behind ... so I hope to get up to date soon!!
Earlier this month, the 8th, Ellie & I drove in to Nashville. Friday we had a BUSY day & then went to TSU to watch Marie & the APSU Lady Govs play volleyball. It was an exciting match, that went to 5 sets! GO PEAY!

Then Saturday morning Ellie boarded her 1st plane! My dad flew all of us to Louisana to SURPRISE Ellen @ the UT vs LSU match! We had so much FUN & Ellie was a trooper!

Here is Ellie checking out the plane ... with me & Maggie. She just sat on my lap both ways. I was told to nurse her while taking off & landing ~ it worked PERFECTLY! The paci helped too!! She was a perfect flier :)





@ baggage claim in New Orleans



Kenny, Ellie, Dad & me after dinner in New Orleans @ Mr. B's ~ it was so good. Then we walked back to our hotel in the French Quarter! What a FUN city ... that I hope Ellie doesn't plan on going back to until she is much older!!!







@ LSU
GO AUNT ELLEN & the Lady Vols
We had such a great weekend! Sunday night we flew back to Nashville & I drove home on Monday! Chad missed us so much but at least he was busy on call~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers