Friday, August 13, 2010

5 months ALREADY!!

5 months old
such a cute little outfit~love Miss Emily


On her head, in her so cute onsie @ her 1st gymnastics open gym

eating oatmeal in her high chair for the very 1st time



Our sweet girl turned 5 months old! It is SO SO SO hard to believe~time is flying! I am so glad I am able to stay home with her right now. I am witnessing every little thing she does! She is rolling over both ways now, all the time. I have given her rice cereal & oatmeal so far. She is liking it more & more (one Tbsp with 2 Tbsp warm water). I think next week I will try a veggie! Hopefully that goes ok ...
Ann is coming to visit next weekend~YAY! If Chad's schedule stays the same, we might get to go home labor day weeekend, but if not that's ok because my family will be coming up a lot soon! Two of our friends are turning 1 year old in the next couple weeks~we have some partying to do, FUNFUN! I have all her little cupcake outfits washed & ready!!
And, I also have washed all her ORANGE for Ellen's matches! Good thing Elllie looks good in it! We are going to Knoxville the 27 & 28th to watch her play! Ellie also has the CUTEST Austin Peay dress for Marie's matches! APSU comes to ETSU in Septmeber & I am cooking for the team whoohoo!! So, I must mention Maggie now ~ she is cheering this fall for the first time. We all cheered 1 yr in the 8th grade ... mom said it is non stop cheering/dancing in the house ... 'hold the line Saints hold that line' ... HAHAHAHA!!! Oh, and Courtney, Chad's sister, is planning a beach wedding for May!
Lots of FUN stuff around here! Missing all my friends in Nashville & Memphis, hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers