Friday, July 9, 2010

Cheers to 4 Wonderful Years!!

waking up in her crib for the 1st time
YAY for sleeping 6 hours!

me & ellie @ our anniversary dinner


Dinner @ Carrabba's



4 month check-up
16 pounds & 26 3/4 inches




Chad & I have been married four years!! On July 8, 2006 I married my best friend & have only grown more in love with him! We have done a lot together & made a lot of changes during our marriage! We moved from our little apartmant in Memphis to our first home in Johnson City, where we quickly became pregnant with our first child. Now, we are the parents to Miss Ellie Marie!! She is our sweet little girl, we both just love her so much & could not picture our lives without her! She has brought us much joy already in her short four months of being here! Ellie turned 4 months old on our 4 year anniversary!
We had a nice day. Chad was post call but was able to meet us at the Drs office. Ellie had to get two shots :( When we got home they both had lunch & took a nap!! The non-traditional gifts for the fourth year are fruit & flowers. So, guess what?! Chad brought me flowers & I made chocolate covered fruit (since JC doesn't have Edible Arrangements, I had to make it myself!!) We went out to dinner with Ellie & really had a nice night as a family!
Thank you all for the anniversary good wishes!~











No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers