Thursday, February 18, 2010

This is all new!


THE MOSS' officially have a blog!

My friends will be so proud!


I actually started this yesterday & while trying to edit the post ... I deleted it! Whoops~

So, here I go again.

I never felt like I had anything to blog about until now! Chad & I are excpecting our first child in March! Yes, I am 38 weeks pregnant & we are having a baby girl! We are so so excited & cant wait ot meet her! Her name is Ellie Marie~

For you guys that know us - another girl in the family is hard to believe! We all thought we would have a boy since Chad & I both have all sisters ... but we are THRILLED to be having a daughter & she will fit right in! She has more cute, pink, monogrammed things than you could even imagine! A friend of mine said 'she won't have any trouble spelling her name'!! haha~very true! And Auntie Annie is already calling her a Diva!

We are settled here in Johnson City. Chad has began his surgery residency & we will be here 4 more years. We miss our friends & family (in Nashville & Memphis). But are looking forward to starting our family here!

I am a L&D nurse! With only one more week of work ... I am ready for a break! After my last shift - I plan to get a mani/pedi and enjoy the last week of pregnancy! She will be here soon!!


Thank you for all the thoughts & prayers as we await the arrival of Miss Ellie~We will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend! How funny that we both started blogs the same day and didn't know it? I have been planning to do it forever so we will see how much I keep it up. I am so excited you are doing one now so we can meet Miss Ellie Marie on here and follow along with all of her pictures and stories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers